Able Find Terms and Conditions of Use
- Ownership of Content. The UO owns, controls or has a license to all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Site, and the UO’s interest in the Content is protected by applicable law.
- Prohibited Uses. You may not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site.
- Unauthorized Access. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any UO server, or to any of the services offered on or through the Site, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- Changes to Services and Content. The UO may make changes to any services or Content offered on the Site, or to the applicable prices for any such services or Content, at any time, without notice. The materials on the Site with respect to services or Content may be out of date, and the UO makes no commitment to update the materials on the Site with respect to such services and Content.
- DISCLAIMER. THE UO DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, SERVICE OR FEATURE OF THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE DELIVERED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. THE UO CANNOT ENSURE THAT ANY FILES OR OTHER DATA YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. THE UO DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE UO DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR ANY UO SERVICES. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ANY LINKED SITES.
- Reservation of Rights. The UO reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Site, or any portion of the Site, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the Site, or any portion of the Site, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the Site, or any portion of the Site, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will the UO be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if the UO has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Indemnification. To the fullest extent permitted by the laws of the jurisdiction in which your headquarters is located, you agree to protect, indemnify, and save UO, its officers, directors, employees, and students, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against the UO by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site.
- Governing Law. You agree that all matters relating to your access to or use of the Site, including all disputes, will be governed by the laws of the United States and by the laws of the State of Oregon without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions.