Brokerages & Case Management Resources

Case management begins at the county level. People interested in receiving disability services can apply through their county disability service office. Once enrolled, individuals over 18 can choose to transfer their case management to a non-profit brokerage. Brokerages do not provide services but coordinate services for people with disabilities.

Various Intellectual/Developmental Disability Services are available in Deschutes County. Eligibility for specific programs varies based on individual need and circumstance.

Intellectual/Developmental Disability Services Available in Deschutes County:
Intake, eligibility determination, referral
Case management and service coordination for adults and children
Individualized planning and support
Protective service investigations and support (for adults)
Vocational services
Residential services
Family support
Comprehensive in-home supports
Foster care
Employment First


1340 NW Wall Street
Bend, OR 97703
United States